Monday 28 October 2013

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Web (Primary Research)

Thailand photographs

During my time at Art Foundation I had a fantastic opportunity to visit Thailand. We went for 10 days and it was such a memorable experience. Whilst I was there I was fortunate enough to be able to visit a place along the floating markets where they produce sugar cane and extract them from the plants. Fortunately I still have these photographs which are ideal for primary research for my website.

At the time I had never imagined I would be using the images nearly two years later to design and build my own website based on sugar cane. I am so pleased I was able to capture these photographs and will use them to refer back to when I read in to the process further.

















Jemma's Thailand photographs

Fortunately I am living with another girl who also went on the same trip as me. She had managed to take some photographs too so I asked if I could have them to include on my blog. Although they are quite similar to mine I think the more research the better.




Mauritius

Whilst looking for my Thailand photographs I came across a couple I had taken whilst I was in Mauritius a few years ago. Whilst I was on my way to a botanic park in the car we drove past sugar cane fields and I managed to get some photographs. They aren't the best quality photographs but both my images from Thailand and Mauritius have now given me two possible situations to research in to further which I could perhaps use as case studies if I decide this is what I want my content to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment