Tuesday 14 January 2014

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Print and Web (Materials and Stock Choice)

When I went out and bought all of the materials I needed for this brief I took a few photographs of some of the choices I had to make. Below is a photograph of all of the ribbon I looked at in one of the shops, however I decided to buy the one on the far right in the end as it was most appropriate.


I also considered buying this to relate it back to nature and the garden a bit more but it was the wrong shade of green.


This tissue paper caught my eye and made me think I could create some tissue paper as well. However I had already got some orange and cream tissue paper at home that I was going to use, and I don't think I would have had the time to print on to it really. I am not sure whether it actually would need anything printing on to it though, as the pattern is used so much on my packaging anyway.


I looked at this paper as well as I liked the texture, but once again it wasn't the right colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment