I wanted to create this post about my final print out from LGP, because there were a few issues towards the end of my project when I was getting it printed. First of all the file I sent to them was changed during the printing process, as one of the lines of text was missing. I realised after collecting the work and taking it home, which has taught me to read it whilst I'm still there in future. I then had it reprinted but it was printing on stock which wasn't as high quality. This isn't an issue for me, but they have obviously chosen to do this to get it printed again in time for my deadline. It was extremely kind of them as they delivered the final print out to uni for me.
When it came to me cutting out the envelope and assembling it to place the leaflet inside, the paper seemed to just fall apart, I therefore think it needed to be a coated stock in order for it to stay how it should have done. The envelope therefore is not a part of the final print out, as they will be using there envelopes that they already have when it is mass produced.