Tuesday 14 January 2014

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Print and Web (Proposed Design)

When considering anything extra I could propose for my shop I thought about a uniform. I wanted it to be as simple as possible which is why I have simply applied my logo to a cream apron. 


I also did the same with a candle, as this is a range I could most certainly extend. I think if I had more time I would love to continue designing more and more products as the possibilities are endless for this L'Orangerie concept.


This is what I would use to transport all of the goods for L'Orangerie. Originally I had something a little bit more fitting with the shop in mind but this wouldn't have been practical as it needs to be a reliable form of transport.


I also took a photograph of the canvas bag I printed on to and wanted to show how it would be used to carry products from L'Orangerie.






No comments:

Post a Comment