Thursday 24 April 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Studio Brief 2 (Crit)

Today we had a crit on all of the work we have produced so far. As I have my Waterstones stall tomorrow I felt a bit anxious to receive feedback the day before. I had also spent a lot of time over the Easter break cutting all of the work out and constructing it all. I wrote down quite a few different questions, although at this stage, before knowing the event is going to go, I found it hard to write down questions to receive relevant feedback. 


I am quite happy with the feedback I received. I had a conversation with Lorraine as she came over and had a look at my publication and she noticed a few mistakes on my publication which made me feel a bit deflated, especially as it is the day before I am selling all of the products. I have decided that I am going to just treat this as a learning curve and make the changes for the final hand in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment