Having already used a lot of print facilities during my art foundation I found it quite easy to pick up on what was involved in our print workshop. I missed the original induction but went to a drop in to catch up on what I missed. We were shown how to mono print, lino print and letterpress. We did a couple of examples just to make sure we were covered to use the print facilities in the future. Below are my experiments. A lot of people used their alphabet they had previously created to use to print. However mine would have been too complicated to cut out as it was made up of lots of individual polka dots which is why I cut out my first initial instead.