Tuesday 13 May 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Studio Brief 2 (Final Crit)

Today we had our final crit for Studio Brief 2. I took my work along for Studio Brief 1 as well though, as the two work together as well. I placed all of my work down on the table, demonstrating everything which I had at the Waterstones event, as well as proposals for further development before the submission date. Last night I spent some time thinking about the work I could produce to develop my range. I also drew out an idea for an app design proposal as I think this could be really successful. 


I wrote down some information for people to understand where my work could potentially go and how it could develop. I then wrote down a set of questions to get some feedback. 


Below is a list I made to keep myself organised. I also had this out on the table so that people could give me feedback on the ideas. Most people ticked which they preferred or put a smiley face next to the preferred ideas. This helped me a lot as I could identify the most relevant pieces of design work to produce. 


Below is all of the feedback I received. I was really pleased to have received two pages of feedback, as this is more than the last time. Although most people have suggested that I should just propose anymore work that I produce, I have decided that I am going to try and physically produce as much of it as possible as I think I would get more out of this than just a digital proposal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment