Thursday 20 February 2014

OUGD503 Responsive: Design Process 2: Champneys (Mail Shot Development)

As one of my roles is to design the Champneys mail shot to be distributed to all of their clients, I thought it would be worthwhile for me to create some prototypes first. This helped me to understand which were most successful and which needed working on. Before we decide on the final mailshot net to use I need to discuss the following ideas with Issy. I am beginning to come round to thinking that the simpler the better. 







I have shown these prototypes to Issy and she is really happy with them. We have decided to use one of the simpler nets as we don't want to over complicate it for the recipient. Below are all of the digital development files to demonstrate progress. 






No comments:

Post a Comment